The developer under the nickname Aigmir has released a mod that will surely appeal to everyone who has already passed Days Gone. The mod complicates the game by increasing the number of zombies in the hordes.
In the original version of the game, the hordes number from 50 to 500 freaks, the mod increases this range to 280-600. Moreover, sometimes the number of enemies can even reach 670. This is what a real horde might look like.
But the really good news is not that the developer has increased the number of zombies to a massive scale. Nope. Aigmir divided the hordes into groups based on difficulty.
There are currently 6 levels:
- Level 0.200 (Horde on Little Bear Lake. Obviously, this is the smallest horde, which also sleeps in a tiny house. on the other).
- Level 1.280 (Cascades region), (largest – 320) Horde from Grotto Caves
- Level 2.360 (Belknap Region), (largest at 400) Patjens Lakes Horde
- Level 3.440 (Lost Lake region), (largest – 480) Metolius Cave Horde
- Level 4.520 (Route 97), (largest – 580) Horde with Lobert Drow Ridge
- Level 5.600 (Crater Lake Region), (largest at 670) Mount Bailey Horde
You can download the mod here. It is reported that it only works if there are unexplored areas and undetected hordes in the game. Otherwise, you will have to start a new game.